We had Paradise install a Sabal Palm in January for which we paid $300.They told us it's guaranteed for a year.

It's now the middle of May and we see no green. I've called 3 times, visited twice and each time they tell me someone will come out to check the tree but no one shows up. I did get a call from the owner about 1 month ago saying he would come out but again, no one came out.

My neighbor purchased many plants from them and had the same problem.This company gives VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Tony5 is quite happy with did a good job installing the tree and stated that there is a room for improvement of do not respond to problems. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sabal palm and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Paradise Landscaping and Nursery needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sabal palm in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Paradise Landscaping and Nursery.

Comments